[Mapbender-users] No Frames after login

arista marina at geociencias.unam.mx
Tue Feb 10 22:14:36 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I installed Mapbender following the instructions. I can login using root /
root. I also can change the root pwd and generate a new user.

The issue is that I see no frames after login. All I can see is a table in
this format:
*****************
Mapbender GUI list   Change personal settings	[Logout button]

GUI name	GUI description
admin1	admin GUI containing all adminstrative modules (use only as a
template)
admin2_de	admin GUI in deutscher Sprache
admin2_en	admin GUI in english
admin_de_services	erweiterte admin GUI - WMS, WFS, Metadaten (deutsch)
admin_en_services	extended admin GUI - WMS, WFS, metadata-handling (english)
gui	GUI with tab, search modules
gui1	GUI combining most of the Mapbender functionality
gui2	GUI with focus on layout
gui_digitize	GUI with WFS search and digitizing using WFS-T
wms_africa	Container for Africa WMS
wms_australia	Container for Australia WMS
wms_europe	Container for european WMS
wms_gdi_de	Container for german WMS from GDI-DE
wms_germany	Container for german WMS
wms_north_america	Container for north America WMS
wms_worldwide	Container for world wide WMS

When I try the links to "admin 1" for example, what I obtain is a blank
page.
I use php5.2.1 & mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.38 for UBUNTU 7.04.

Can you help, please?

Thanks,
Marina