Antw: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.5 - Gui-Element: "setBackground"

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Fri May 8 03:56:17 EDT 2009

did you mark the wms as 'select default' in gui settings ?

Ronald

>>> david.mueller at kaiserslautern.de 08.05.2009 09:16 >>>

Hello List,

i've got a problem with the GUI-Element "setBackground".

I've made the following steps as mentioned in the mapbender wiki.

- set the "setBackground" ON/OFF to 1 in my GUI
- set my wms in the "wms gui settings" to "hidden"

results in:

- in the gui the selectbox is shown and filled with my "hidden"- WMS.
- but there's no reaction, when i select the wms, the mapframe stays white.
- if i set a second wms to "hidden", it also appears in the selectbox, but
there's no reaction in the mapframe, when i switch wms.

Has there to be any other parameter to be mentioned or edited?
Is there somebody, who has successfully integrated this module?

thanks!

Mit freundlichem Gruß

i.A. David Müller
Stadtverwaltung Kaiserslautern
Referat Stadtentwicklung
Stabsstelle Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Willy-Brandt-Platz 1
67653 Kaiserslautern

E-Mail: david.mueller at kaiserslautern.de
Internet:  www.kaiserslautern.de