[Mapbender-users] Problems to print my map to a PDF in mapbender

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Fri Nov 6 07:06:30 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm running mapbender 2.6 rc1 on ubuntu 8.04. When I try to print my map
to a PDF , this function doesn't works!  I can open the print dialog and
select format, orientation, quality, ... but when I make a click on the
print button nothing happens. Automatically a new tab is opened in
Firefox[1] completely blank. No errors but no content... :(

There isn't any mention to an error in the mapbender log file and just
this error in the php log file:
[06-Nov-2009 12:18:05] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
imagecreatetruecolor() in
/var/www/mapbender_2.6_rc1/http/classes/class_weldMaps2PNG.php on line 41

Where's the problem? Any hint? I've been looking for the function
imagecreatetruecolor or imagecreate but it seems that these functions
are not defined anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lluís

[1] http://localhost/mapbender/print/mod_printPDF_pdf.php?