[Mapbender-users] Re: call Mapbender-instance with WMS-URL

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Apr 15 11:09:00 EDT 2010

Hi Milad,

seems like this is an issue in 2.6 only. It works in trunk. I will add a
bug fix for 2.6 tomorrow, I still have to figure out what goes wrong.
I'm able to load the WMS, but (de)selecting layers doesn't work.

Here's the complete URL, apparently you also have to add a command
"ADDWMS".

http://domain/path/frames/login.php?name=xxxx&password=xxxx&mb_user_myGui=gui1&wms1=http%3A%2F%2Fintergeo.sdisuite.de%3A80%2Fwmsconnector%2Fgdi%2Fbrd%3Frequest%3Dgetcapabilities%26service%3Dwms&COMMAND=ADDWMS

Beware that this is not an official feature of Mapbender yet, but an
undocumented feature that resulted from a workaround for a client. We
are now starting to work on a fully documented RESTful API which will
make these operations much easier in future releases.

Thanks for your patience, will get back to you soon.

Christoph

--

----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!