[Mapbender-users] GazetteerWFS is not working properly

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Apr 16 15:09:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think we need a little bit more information to help you. You mean you have
completely configured mapbender (version?) with the mentioned wfs
(version?), you have a gui with the gazetterWFS module, that loads your
wfs_conf, displays a correct form, if you enter a value, that form is
submitted, but your geoserver answers always with a list of all features
because mapbender doesn't generate a filter statement?

What happens when you change the operator in the wfs_conf for that element
to sth. other than %..%? Could you give us a sample wfs query? Have you
configured another searchable element and that maybe causes an existing
filter to always be evaluted to true because the filter statements are
chained by OR?

Cheers, Michael

2010/4/16 Lluís Vicens <lluis at sigte.udg.es>

>  Hi all,
>
> I am having some troubles with the gazetteer module.
>
> I have a WFS service running on Geoserver and I want to query a layer
> called "buildings" by the "name" of the building.
> Whatever the name of the building I type for the query I always end up with
> a complete list of the buildings. The operator I am using are %..% but no
> filter is ever made.
>

> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Lluís
> --
>
> Lluís Vicens Franquesa
> Projectes i Formació
> lluis at sigte.udg.edu
>
>  *www.sigte.udg.edu* <http://www.sigte.udg.edu>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res