[Mapbender-users] Uploading WMS capabilities of GeoServer

Jonas Blasques tilakapash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:16:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to load the WMS capabilities of the GeoServer sitting in my
Localhost.

I followed all the steps from the mapbender tutorial (created new blank GUI
and then did load WMS).

I used the following URL:

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1

and it gives the xml file which I send in attachment.

However in the mapbender interface when I submit this url the response is
just a line:

file:
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1

It does and says nothing else.

Not much of an error response. I have absolutely no idea what is wrong.
Can someone help ?

Jonas

--
"Ajude um pouco ... já é muito"
Projecto SOSIndia http://sosindia.net

Shoot for the moon,
even if you miss it
you will land among the stars.
- Unknown

What if for a moment, as an experiment,
you drop every belief that you have?
- Unknown

"We are all linked by a fabric of unseen connections. This fabric is
constantly changing and evolving. This field is directly structured and
influenced by our behavior and by our understanding."
—David Bohm, quantum physicist, 1917–1992