[Mapbender-users] few question about mapbender

zorg zorg at probesys.com
Wed Oct 20 08:52:40 EDT 2010

Hello,
I'm quite new to mapbender but it's seem to be the tool i'm looking for
but i've still have some question

1 I'm using mapserver for the moment so I can use my map via wms I have
manage to configure wfs but
          I can't figure out how to make it does when i join a wms layer
to my wfs
         Is it possible to use mapserver wfs and what are the limitation

2 Could someone explain how work the gui_digitize example (if i
understand a wms layer "mapserver " join to a wfs "geoserver". Is there
go doc about it (in english)

thanks