[Mapbender-users] WFS-Search: Select for Boolean/Integer

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Wed Aug 3 03:33:20 EDT 2011

Hi Frank,

tried that configuration in one of my wfs configurations in MB 2.7.1 and
it worked fine.
Is your gazetteerWFS module integrated in the tab element vars? And did
you assign your wfs conf to the gui in which you want to use it?
Is the search-Tab working in the right way with other wfs confs?

Best regards,

Verena