[Mapbender-users] 2.7 rc1 problem

Thoralf Kauk tkauk at t-online.de
Wed Jan 19 10:39:46 EST 2011

Am 19.01.2011 14:13, schrieb Hernan Olivera:
> News:
>
> I've installed 2.6.2 in the same machine, withouth any problem.
> Now this is my scenario:
>
> 1) Solve 2.7 problems to work
> 2) Use 2.6.2, but need to know what to do to use Openlayers example.
>
> Someone can help?
Is the openlayer template app working?
Do you get the admin apps workink ?

Perhaps this is a similar problem as under Win 7 ( file_get_contents
with complete url [ala http://localhost/mapbender/....] doesn't work).

You can try to comment out the file_get_contents in

http\javascripts\initWmcObj.php

on line 413.

Thoralf