[Mapbender-users] PrintPDF doesn't work

Manns, Marc Marc.Manns at remscheid.de
Mon Jun 20 03:12:46 EDT 2011

Hi Emilio,

Maybe there is a hint in your mapbender error-log file.
To activate it, you have to be sure that your webserver
owner got write access to your
mapbender/log  folder.

To activate mapbender's error logging
you have to edit your
mapbender.conf.

switch;
define("LOG_LEVEL", "off");
to:
define("LOG_LEVEL", "error");

cheers Marc

When I enable the log I get an error loading mapbender after restarting Apache. I set the following parameters in the php.ini:

*	display_errors = Off
*	log_errors = On

*	error_log = php_errors.log

On the other hand I changed memory_limit from 128M to 256M and I still don't get the pdf.

Any idea?

Emilio.