[Mapbender-users] Re: GeoServer WMS einbinden

Christian Röttger chris.roettger at uni-muenster.de
Thu Sep 8 06:32:10 EDT 2011

Am 06.09.2011 12:45, schrieb Albert Polze:
> Hello Christian,
>
> I also had a lot of trouble to get my geoserver working. I cannot confirm
> your assumption of the EPSG-Codes. With Mb 2.7-1 and GS 2.1.1 everything
> works fine. Be cause im also a beginner i don't know if any server-settings
> are incorrect (server-timeout?) but maybe your Get-Capabilities Request is
> wrong? Here is mine:
>
> http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
>
> Maybe you should have a look into your geoserver-error.log / request.log ?
>
> Greetings Albert

Hello,

if i "normally" try to upload my capabilities, this is the answer:

file:
http://server:8080/geoserver/vietnam/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1

When i add my EPSG code to a limited SRS list in geoserver wms, the
upload works.

I wonder if this problem is geoserver or mapbender related.

The next problem is that i can only choose 4326 for all my layers and
not the layers source system 32648.

This is a part from the capabilities upload summary in mapbender. maybe
thats the problem but i don't know how and where i can fix it:

gui_wms_epsg: EPSG:4326
wms_srs: EPSG:32648

greets
christian