[Mapbender-users] redirect a template behind OWSPROXY

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Wed Dec 5 04:23:03 PST 2012

hello frank,
i think, that mapbenders owsproxy module is not able to serve dynamic
links :-( .
when using featureinfo, the owsproxy works as following:
the urls of the html are parsed and stored in the session of the calling
user! as far as i know, there is a random key for each url. the proxy
serves the html with its own proxy urls which are generated by using the
random key. when the user clicks an a link, the mapbender server get the
key and resolves the specific url from the session and pull it from its
original position. the user don't see the original position - only the
random urls.
you have to use static urls  (maybe intranet urls if you want) ;-) .
hope this helps
greetings from koblenz
armin