[Mapbender-users] print,

Spacebernsen andreasnahser at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 06:24:55 PDT 2012

Hello everybody,

i have a problem with the print-modul. I can´t print. When i put the print
bottom the pdf is white. I think i have found the problem in the php.ini
from geoserver (link: http://www.mapbender.org/Php.ini#Drucken). But now i
have a question allmost of the parameters are right but four parameters are
not in my php.ini. In the script (http://www.mapbender.org/Php.ini#Drucken)
i read that the parameters

 ; Default proxy IP address (if required).
pfpro.proxyaddress = "proxy.xxx.yyy.de"

; Default proxy port.
pfpro.proxyport = 8080

; Default proxy logon.
pfpro.proxylogon = "domaene\user"

; Default proxy password.
pfpro.proxypassword = "xxxxxxxx"

must into the php.ini. But what must I write into the different thinks. is
proxy my ip-address, what is proxypassword etc.?

please help me. Thanks for everybody