[Mapbender-users] Load WMS issue

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Wed Jan 23 00:39:51 PST 2013

Hi Ramesh,

first: please use Version 1.1.1 for the WMS Capabilities REQUEST,
second: you can try to load the Capabilities Document from file system.
Store the XML which is shown to in the browser window to a location
where the  apache can read it - maybe temp folder. Then give simple the
path to the local document in the loadWMS window.
E.g.:
file:///temp/capabilities1.xml
and load it localy.
If this is successful, you have a network problem.
If not - maybe the capabilities parsing makes problems.
Look in the mapbender log folder. In the current log file, there are
more messages which may help to identify the problem.
Do you use curl? Normaly this works well for localhost.
Maybe you can send me your capabilities xml and I may test it with
mapbender trunk.

Regards

Armin

armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de