[Mapbender-users] Error printing with legend

jasper jasper_oaks at mail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:09:39 PDT 2015

Hi Astrid,

I am only in the testing phase of geoserver and mapbender3 so cannot open
our organisation's internal server to the web, sorry I cannot help with
testing next week. I am using MapBender v3.0.5.1.

The url to the legend graphic is
http://gis-server:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&VERSION=1.0.0&FORMAT=image/png&WIDTH=20&HEIGHT=20&LAYER=trails:walking

When this url is entered directly in firefox url bar, the geoserver log
shows this request:
GET
/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&VERSION=1.0.0&FORMAT=image/png&WIDTH=20&HEIGHT=20&LAYER=trails:walking

When in geoserver and I navigate to the layer's style page, the geoserver
log shows this request:
GET
/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&VERSION=1.0.0&FORMAT=image/png&WIDTH=20&HEIGHT=20&STRICT=false&style=trails:walking

When this layer is called from a mapbender application, the geoserver log
shows this request:
GET
/geoserver/OSIVector2014/wms?request=GetLegendGraphic&format=image%2Fpng&width=20&height=20&layer=trails:walking

If I can help with troubleshooting next week let me know, i.e. if you wish
to email me some code to test.

Jasper.