[Mapbender-users] new MS4W with Mapbender3

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 25 06:17:50 PDT 2015

More information on the localhost link:

- localhost/mapbender/ points to the physical location:
/ms4w/apps/mapbender/web/
- Apache config settings for that location include: DirectoryIndex app.php
- when I goto that link on localhost, a Mapbender3 page is loaded with a
few demo map images and a login link

Please do provide me new documentation for Mapbender version3 with this
MS4W (www.ms4w.com).  Thanks so much for helping,

-jeff