[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Geoserver layers not visible

Michael Lendowsky mlendowsky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:35:10 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have mapbender3, geoserver 2.8 (on jetty), apache 2.4 and postgis setup

on the same windows 7 machine.

All programs are installed and working fine andApache httpd.conf is set to
proxypass/proxyreversepass to my local geoserver.

Geoserver is working and accessible via  <http://mydomain.com/geoserver/>
http://mydomain.com/geoserver/

Mapbender is working and accessible via  <http://mydomain.com/mapbender3/>
http://mydomain.com/mapbender3/

I am able to load my geoserver wms into mapbender using

 <http://mydomain.com/geoserver/workspace/wms.....etc>
http://mydomain.com/geoserver/workspace/wms.....etc.

When I view application, wms legend is working fine,

layer tree is working fine, however my wms layers are not visible

on the map and Apache log error is:-

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: vendorspec in
C:\\mapbender3\\mapbender\\src\\Mapbender\\WmsBundle\\Component\\WmsInstance
EntityHandler.php on line 413
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getVstype() on
null in
C:\\mapbender3\\mapbender\\src\\Mapbender\\WmsBundle\\Component\\WmsInstance
EntityHandler.php:413.

I'm obviously missing some configuration settings.

Would appreciate any assistance/guidance.

Regards.

Mike.