[Mapbender-users] Mapbender (2.7.4): Digitizer functionalities

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Wed Feb 3 07:06:24 PST 2016

I just noticed another thing that's not working (yet). I have one field where
I use a checkbox. The code I use is:
<input type='checkbox' id='status' value='1'>

The data type of the field is "int".

Now when I check the box inside my mapbender application it doesn't seem to
do anything. When I load the data in QGIS, the field always has the value
"NULL", regardless of wether I checked the box while digitizing the object
or not.

Should I maybe use another data type?