[Mapbender-users] Fehlermeldung update mapbender3.0.5.3

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 16 05:07:26 PST 2016

Hello.

in english, also for the other readers of this mailing-list. I was in
contact with Mr. Kellermann and we looked a bit deeper into the issue.
Here are the results.

In general the problem occurs because of the PHP 5.3 version which has
reached the "end of life" status in August 2014. Unfortunetaly Ubuntu 12
delivers 5.3.10 (latest 5.3 is 5.3.29) but offers no official repository
for newer PHP versions.

Mapbender requires PHP 5.4 or newer[1]. Although MB 3.0.5.2 is running
on the system, the doctrine-cache library, which throws the error, was
updated during the versions and leads to the error message at the
doctrine command.

You could replace the vendor/doctrine/cache directory with the 3.0.5.2
version but this is only a workaround and doesn't change the issue with
the outdated PHP version and may lead to runtime-errors. The PHP 5.3
also has some errors with the composer update mechanism and needs more
RAM than using composer with PHP 5.4.

I'm sorry that I can't give you a better solution.

Kind regards,
Axel

[1] System Requirements:
http://localhost/mapbender-docs/de/book/installation/systemrequirements.html

Am 11.02.2016 um 13:17 schrieb mark kellermann:
> Hallo,
>
> der Server läuft mit ubuntu 12.04.3 und PHP 5.3.10.
>
> Habe erstmal wieder alles rückgängig gemacht, so dass der mapbender 3.0.5.2
> wieder läuft.
>
> Wenn ich die mapbender Datenbank nicht aktualisiere und nur den neunen
> mapbender Ordner kopiere und anpasse geht nichts.
> Sobald ich was mit dem Befehl app:console starte kommt der gleiche Fehler!
>
> Danke.
> MfG
> Kellermann

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG