[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Mon Feb 29 05:26:21 PST 2016

Hi armin

I've fiddled around with the settings but still can't get it to work. I
suspect I missed something I need to do - the wiki is a bit unclear,
especially if you've never done anything like the things described you get
lost easily.

Tomorrow I'll have time to work on the problem again, I think I'll write
down exactly what I have done so far and then maybe we can figure out what's
missing or where I went wrong.

I really appreciate your help! It would take me so much longer to solve all
the issues that come up! :)

Regards
Lukas