[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Mar 1 01:10:37 PST 2016

ok so I just put it in exactly like this.

What about this part?

  ReWriteEngine On
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
  SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
  ProxyTimeout 50
  ProxyMaxForwards 3

Do I write this into /etc/apache2/sites-available/default or maybe in
httpd.conf?

Also I'm confused about the entries in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
you gave me. In your example they have this form:

    Alias /owsproxy /var/www/naturnetz.com/mapbender/owsproxy
    <Directory /var/www/naturnetz.com/mapbender/owsproxy/>
         Options +FollowSymLinks
         ReWriteEngine On
         RewriteBase /owsproxy
         RewriteRule  ^([\w\d]+)\/([\w\d]+)\/?$
http://127.0.0.1/owsproxy/http/index.php?sid=$1\&wms=$2\& [P,L,QSA,NE]
         Options +Indexes
         Allow from all
    </Directory>

But in my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default there was already an Alias
defined which looked like this:

    Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
    <Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128
    </Directory>

Do you know why there is a difference in where there is a / and why there
are " here while in your example there aren't any?
I know you can define an Alias with or without terminating slash and this
defines if naturnetz.com/owsproxy will guide you to the right directory or
naturnetz.com/owsproxy/. So I think it's correct to use no terminating slash
in my configuration.