[Mapbender-users] I can not adjust SearchRouter. Please help

Den ronin856 at mail.ru
Fri Nov 11 12:39:08 PST 2016

Thank you for your participation! Not expected.

My server is collected on Vbox virtual machine. Operating System Win7 pro 32
bit.

at http: //localhost/mapbender3/config.php I see

Welcome!
Welcome to your new Symfony project.
This script will guide you through the basic configuration of your project.
You can also do the same by editing the 'app / config / parameters.yml' file
directly.

However, at the address http:
//localhost/mapbender3/app_dev.php/_configurator/ I see one of the lines of
such

ERROR - Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony \ Component \ HttpKernel \ Exception
\ NotFoundHttpException: "No route found for" GET / _configurator / "" at C:
\ Server \ bin \ mapbender3 \ app \ cache \ dev \ classes.php line 1887

Nevertheless, everything works.

Maybe this is the problem? If so what is this error and how to fix it?

Cleaning the cache did not help.

However, despite the above error Mapbender works.