[Mapbender-users] Fwd: MS4W version 3.2.0 available

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 7 01:43:45 PST 2017

Hello Jeff,

congratulation for the release of MS4W version 3.2.0!

It refers to Mapbender3 in Version 3.0.5.3 which still has performance
issues on windows.

http://www.ms4w.com/download.html

We are working on the next release of Mapbender3. Hope the next version
will then be integrated in MS4W. I will provide all necessary
information in time.

Thanks Jeff for the support.

Astrid

Am 2017-02-06 20:48, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
> Forwarding this message to the Mapbender community (as MS4W contains
> both Apache and PHP custom compiled, with all modules and extensions
> needed by Mapbender).

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11