[Mapbender-users] Mapbender don´t show map

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 20 02:43:11 PDT 2017

Hello Teresa,

well, the layers should be configured as visible, but that's the default.

I would add a layertree to the app, so I could see whether the wms are
really added to the application. Next step, or anhother check, would be
to check the browser request press F12 in your browser, reload the
application and have a lok at the traffic-tab, you should see, among
many other requests, the getmap-request.

Is it possible to have a look at your application via internet?

Jörg

joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com