[Mapbender-users] Digitizer/multiple input

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 22:43:52 PST 2021

Hello,

i use mapbender 3.2.2. I 've got two questions about the multiple input.

If I set multiple input to true, the selectbox is so small, that i could
not read my values. If I set multiple to false,I can use the css option
to set the length of the selectbox. Is it possible to set the length of
the selectbox for multiple input?

In my database (PostgreSQL) the column, where to store the multiple
input, is defined as character varying. The stored value with multiple
input is 'Array'. The form does not show the stored values. The single
input works fine. What can i do to make the multiple input work?

Thanks and best regards

Stephan