[Mapbender-users] How to access uploaded images in uploads/featureTypes/mytable/myfield folder

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Mon Apr 25 22:50:22 PDT 2022

Hello List!

I have on application where I use Digitizer and upload images(photos). The files are stored in:

/mapbender/web/uploads/featureTypes/mytable/myfield/photo1.jpg

I try to display this photo in my browser:

mydomain/mapbender/web/uploads/featureTypes/mytable/myfield/photo1.jpg

But I get the following message:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mapbender run on Linux
directory owner is www-data
Rights rw-r--r--

Where and what need to change to access my photos? I supose app.php or mapbender.conf settings enable/disable access !?
GÁL Zsolt