[Mapbender-users] Manipulation of Mapbender content directly from url adress

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Fri Aug 26 03:19:11 PDT 2022

Hello,

I come back to you with a question - Is it possible to achieve a similar effect to SearchRouter but using the mapbender url. I am thinking of dynamicly highlighting and displaying  only a selected object from the WMS layer fulfilling an assumption, e.g. id = 1 by adding something to the link like &Id=1

effect which I'm thinking about (small red parcell in the middle:

https://pasteboard.co/6McRQfkjIR1Q.png

Thank you for your work and I am glad to watch you at Foss4g 🙂Marcin