[Mapbender-users] Example simple search OGC

Tjiko Schutte tjikoschutte at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:22:31 PST 2023

Goodmorning,
We use mapbender and have multiple geoserver maps.
I want to implement simple search but I can't figure out how to do this.

I checked the documentation:
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/search/simplesearch.html
This should work 'Several projects support OGC API Features like QGIS, GeoServer, pygeoapi.'

Does anyone have a simple example of step by step guide?

When I check the layer/map in geoserver I can set the OGC filter like this:
'<Filter><PropertyIsEqualTo><PropertyName>Color</PropertyName><Literal>Blue</Literal></PropertyIsEqualTo></Filter>'

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards,
Tjiko Schutte