[Mapbender-users] Filtering and searching

Tjiko Schutte tjikoschutte at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:21:19 PDT 2023

Hi,
Hope some can help. I have configured the search module. But I'm not sure how to implement the query.

For example if you have the url /items?f=json&limit=10&filter=adres%3D%27HEREISTHEADRES%27&.

How can i Put HEREISTHEADRES in the query? When I put q there. It doesnt do anything

A seperate question.

Is filtering also possible. For example I have a map with 9000 points.

3000 have value A, 3000 value B and 3000 value C.

Can I filter (not search) the map on only value B.

So the points on the map will be reduced to 3000 (and not 9000).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Tjiko Schutte