[mapguide-dev] problems initializing web tier

alucas at srtec.com alucas at srtec.com
Mon Apr 24 08:39:33 EDT 2006

Hi Traian,

I was thinking this, for this reason, I was put all dll's generated with
WebTier.sln in the same directory that exe file. So, the directory
contains:

ACE.dll
All Api dll's : MapGuideJavaApi.dll ...
MapguideUnmanagedApi.dll
MgCommon.dll
MgCoordinateSystem.dll
I don't know nothing about dependency tool. I never have used it. I will
search in the net.