[mapguide-dev] problems initializing web tier

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 24 09:13:48 EDT 2006

OK that looks fine. It is probably still worth it to check with the dll
dependecy tool -- available at http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Another thing... Can you run "set" form a command line and tell me if
the environment variables GDAL_DATA and PROJ_LIB are defined and what
their values are?

Traian