[mapguide-dev] problems initializing web tier

alucas at srtec.com alucas at srtec.com
Mon Apr 24 09:59:27 EDT 2006

Well, I've run the .exe through explorer getting the same error. If I
build my sample applicattion in Debug mode, the exception I get is:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException'
occurred in MapGuideDotNetApid.dll

Additional information: The type initializer for 'MapGuideApiPINVOKE'
threw an exception.

Any idea?

> The msjava should not be an issue. I'm all out of ideas, may be someone
> else will come up with something... By the way, are you running from
> inside the debugger? Did you try running the .exe directly by clicking
> on it from explorer?
>
> Traian

>>> MgCommon.dll