Roadblock trying to build from SVN with VS2005...

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 25 16:31:43 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

The SQLite project piggybacks on the SWIG infrastructure used by the Web
Extensions.  You are correct, the common framework changes broke the
SQLite compilation.  I have just put a fix in under "MG371: Add
resources to Platform libraries, fix Sqlite compilation".  An SVN update
should fix the compile error.