[mapguide-dev] area calculation conversion to meters

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Dec 2 17:35:29 EST 2006

Not that I have any idea what the Right Thing would be in this case.  Perhaps returning a null or an exception because you can't convert reliably between decimal degrees and distance units?

My preferred solution would be to see something like GetAreaInMeters and GetDistanceInMeters functions :)

Jason