[mapguide-dev] Motion to accept the Release Process document

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Dec 15 10:02:42 EST 2006

Paul wrote:

+++++++++++++
There is something missing - some sort of interim release.  There are
a couple of ways that this could work:

[snip]

* automate nightly builds (this could be incorporated into the new
hosting environment at some point in the next few months)

My feeling on this is that we need automated nightly builds, preferably with a monitoring facility like buldbot et al provide so we can see who broke it :)

You're right; this will be more plausible once the service provider migration is complete.  Right now, we have no way of automating uploads of the nightly builds to the web site.  Unless we use SVN :)