[mapguide-dev] PHP pages for describing a feature source RFC

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 19 13:55:15 EST 2006

Lol.  OK.

I've got an example raster configuration document to play with; not sure
if it's common to both raster providers though.  It would probably be
useful to support the GDAL provider :)

Are the free form strings stored in the metadata-simple element at
least?  If so, I can parse it pretty easily.  I have to set one of these
up to play around with it.

Jason