[mapguide-dev] Labels showing through overlaying polygons?

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Sun Oct 29 02:32:49 EST 2006

Well I guess it could be either one. Unless my memory is failing me
miserably MapGuide 6.x behaves the exact same way. The general labeling
logic was derived from the predecessor, hence the behavior is the same.

I suspect the right behavior would be to use the polygons as an
exclusion list for all layers with labels below it in the draw order.

Bob