[mapguide-dev] mg version stamp

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 31 18:08:38 EST 2006

Another thing to check is your server error.log (in your case under C:\Programmi\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Logs).  Does it contain any error messages related to packages?

Or how about this: make a simple map using Studio or WebStudio, and then create a package with everything in your repository.  That package should then be listed under "Load Packages".  Then find out where on your computer the package file was actually written (search your drive).  It should be your Packages folder, but if it isn't then we have clue as to what's wrong.

Walt