Coordinate Transform

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Thu Sep 28 12:55:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am new to both this list and the mapguide development environment.

I need to transform a lat-long coordinate received from a geocoding
service (like that returned from geocoder.us in the mapguide
dotnetviewer sample) to our local state plane system (MA-NAD83-F).

How might I go about this with the least amount of pain? Do I need to
use the GDAL/PROJ libraries?  Can I do this inside my development
environement with the mapguide api?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.