[mapguide-internals] FW: [mapguide-users] Filters cause Mapguide tocrash

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 15 18:52:12 EDT 2007

Ticket 178 would not cause a crash just could lead to the server
returning an exception that it was unable to create more connections to
the given FDO provider. This would only happen under load because the
server automatically cleans up the unused connections after 2 minutes.
The fix for ticket 178 does it immediately instead of relying on the
server to do it after 2 minutes now, though the 2 minute check is still
there just in case a user forgets to close a reader.

Bruce