[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 with updated FDO libraries

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Aug 27 20:55:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

Once again, I have posted the Windows installer for MGOS 1.2.0 server
with the FDO
libraries that contain the GDAL changes.  The GDAL changes were the only
changes; that is, we did not rebuild the MGOS server, we only updated
the installed to use the new FDO DLLs.

This is intended to become our MGOS 1.2.0 release.  Please test it out
and send me your findings by EOD Thursday (I hope to post MGOS 1.2.0
final
release on Friday). I have smoke tested it on Windows 2003 R2 SP2
with PHP, Sheboygan sample data, JPG, ECW and MrSID.

The installer is available at:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-rc2/MgServerSetup-1.2.
0RC2.G066.exe.

Thanks