[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 10 17:04:22 EST 2007

I did use the MetaEdit tool, which indicated that the problem was with
the .json mime type.
I cannot see any difference between the broken entry and the working entry.
Either there are some undisplayed characters, or perhaps a SzString vs.
SzMultiString problem.

In any case, the solution seems to be manual delete and re-create.
The MIME types appear on the four sub folders that are marked
"application", and all four folders exhibit the problem.
Manual deletion and recreate on the "mapguide" folder solves the problem
and assigns correct mime type.

I am willing to test other installers if that can narrow the problem down.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S