[mapguide-internals] PSC Meeting Today

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 8 12:48:50 EST 2007

For the "Process to put a minor modification into an already adopted
RFC" agenda item:

Let me start off with what I think might work:

For addendums where some information was missing from the RFC, or when a
modification needs to be made (such as when a variable name or
terminology was decided to be inappropriate); I propose that we post the
modification details to the mapguide-internals list for the PSC, and
have a 48(?) hr voting period.  If approved the RFC will be updated with
the change and an addendum inserted at the end of the RFC giving details
of the change.

I would like to use this process for some missing information in RFC12:
it does not describe how aliases need to be specified in resource
documents (this is not as obvious as you may think).

If we feel that writing a new RFC is more appropriate than modifying the
original, that could be determined during the vote.

Tom