[mapguide-internals] tile edge effects using gdal provider in tiledmode

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 20 12:21:56 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

This is a problem with the tiling code when it creates a tile with a
raster (using the Autodesk raster provider or the GDAL provider).  I
debugged into this a while back and it looks like either: 1) the
extracted image (from the source feature source) used to create the tile
is sometimes offset incorrectly (like you say, this is a rounding error)
and/or 2) the image is not being stretched to fill the whole area of the
tile (GDRenderer.cpp line 553, has comment //TODO: do we need +1?).

I tried #2 but the lines still came up a bit faded.  Someone with more
time is going to have to look into this.

Tom