[mapguide-internals] MapTips fail when properties have nullvalues?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 21 10:03:14 EST 2007

Oh I meant that one way I can think of to work around this right now is
to replace the values in the data source by empty string. I know that's
not the right thing to do.

The right thing to do is to call IsNull() somewhere in
RSMgFeatureReader::GetAsString(), which is used to convert property
values to strings for tooltips and selection.

Traian