[mapguide-internals] foss4g workshops

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Feb 26 11:05:19 EST 2007

I'll be submitting two: A 3 hour "Practical Introduction to MapGuide
Application Development" and another that I have not fully decided on
yet. Probably something with using MG's geo-processing functions in
conjunction with the KML support to show the results in GE. Or I might
do one on the new Stylization Engine. Something like "Advanced
Cartography with MapGuide".

Hows that RFC for Fusion support coming along anyway :)

Bob