[Mapguide_dev] Zooms and Coordinate Systems

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Wed Jan 3 11:04:42 EST 2007

I left a similar post that was unanswered in the Users list.

I have a couple Lat/Lon Layers in a map that is projected to UTM16N...When I
click on an object(s) and then right click and do a "zoom to Seleceted" it
zooms to a Lat Lon area and not to the reprojected objects..

.is this an oversight in MG Open Source code, or am I missing something
really simple.

..If it is an oversight has anyone developed code that fixes it.or does
anyone have a starting point for me to try it?