[Mapguide_dev] MapGuide RFC 11 - Stateless Http GETTILEIMAGE request

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jan 8 19:12:28 EST 2007

I like this proposal.

Will there be a message written to the server log when the map cache is
flushed?  I don't know if generating the MgMap objects is especially
costly, but on a site that has more than 10 tiled maps set up, it's
probably worth being able to see where some additional performance could
be squeezed out.

Jason