[Mapguide_dev] PSC: Site Migration Links, Etc.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jan 10 10:34:08 EST 2007

Hi Bob,
Did you by any chance run across the MapGuide Developers Guide sample code
anywhere?  The file is MapGuideDevGuideSamples.zip.  Once it is found, it
should probably be placed in the www/docs folder.  If you do that I can fix
the links to it on the 1.1.0RC1 and 1.0.x docs pages.

Personally, the Mapguide_users and so on names don't bother me, but wouldn't
cause me any pain if they changed either.

Thanks.

Andy