[mapguide-internals] RFC required for tile caching changes?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Jan 12 14:32:48 EST 2007

That really does seem a logical progression and would reduce having to
maintain redundant base map layers from map to map in addition to making
sure tiles based on those same base map layers are only generated once.  It
seems that this might require a new object type in the repository - say a
BaseMap object that could then be referenced by any normal map.

Andy